Thursday, October 16, 2014

The Club Mummy Is Back!

Howsoever that a nuomena or nuomenon can be but a thing in itself that none of senses can perceive yet to perceive and sense is phenomena or phenomenon to nuomena or nuomenon. But can it be phenomena in order to sense of nuomena or nuomena perennially stands on it own. Or phenomena for all since nuomena must always be tested to phenomena. Somewhat the universe can be nuomenal but phenomenal if not the nuomenal felt. Or must all things be felt or experienced or sensed. Spiritually, materially or sentimentally. Thence that I was so much moved to hear that the mummy is back and back as such at another dangdut joint called the Waterlily and in fact one of the oldest there is but for the number of names it was called prior. The fact that I came to know of dangdut and what it could be was through an unplanned visit to Waterlily when it was mentioned by another name and under a different Boss man. Ya Effendy brought me to the place and it was totally out of curiosity that I went  but was hooked till now if not for other dangdut establishments that brought me as frequent customer. However Ya Effendy stayed sane to not be a dangdut aficionado but a top earning salary man.Bro K hollered over the phone that Dierdre of Extravaganza is now mummy or Lounge Manageress for Waterlily. I was shocked dumb upon hearing and the entire self vibrated to sudden dangdut tones, overwhelming my beingness and the accompanying nothingness that changes to dangdut melodies and steps to songs ever more.. Hope of good dancing and pleasant moves reaches me and I say to myself that I must go soonest to Waterlily when Dierdre the Club Mummy can choose the best dancer and of steps so old and classy if for an hour or two of earnest salsa cum cha cha dangduting! 

No comments: