Monday, October 29, 2012

How many have you?

It was Santana the Club and just after PRU12,I was seated beside a young hostess and she was young, just that I could not remember her name, so I will instead call her Miss X but Miss X can be too impersonal and mechanical or a mere statistic - more than ever. What name must I call her then? Since its winter over yonder why not Helga? But Helga is big and hefty and Helga is muscular too! Yet again Helga can be like a model - all leggy and pretty! Miss X was tall and pretty but not too tall considering her totally Malaysian 'persuasion' but slender and beautiful nonetheless. Helga then, and there was I, she at my side and from where I was I can see her comely countenance all young and with a little whiff of puppy fat - she could not have been 21 but kinda less a bit. I spoke and she listened, boy was I excited not otherwise but like a young schoolboy out on a date with the girl of his dreams. I asked whether he mom knew that she worked as singer in a karaoke hall and she answered of course not but a supermarket in a mall around greater KL or that was what Mum was told. Somehow in her innocence and youth there wasn't much she could spin, only her Mum and as to her general where about in KL. Other than that she blurted what was only in her mind, never knowing how to bluff more than what was required. In that sense that I further prompted her to answer my main question and and one that is based from all her naiveness that she never can hide. However she was so sweet if taken on that regard but she was truthful and spontaneous too. I only want to pull her leg and not meaning what I said. An older girl would give me a strange look and mocking too. But she was young and cute and I could not resist inquiring. I queried whether she wanted to marry me. Without hesitating she answered "How many wives do you have? Meaning how many did I hold at the moment I inquired? Of course only one I said! She just stared back not knowing how to add to the conversation, but I just laughed immediately after. She was still quiet the second later because she meant everything she said. And not suspecting anything besides - she was so so cute and sweet! But I was a bit younger then and still have teeth - now I will always hide my gaping smile! Hohohohoho!

No comments: