Wednesday, March 24, 2010

OF REPARTEES AND LIVELY EXCHANGES

Why not mention all instead of the few whence you so accuses me of betraying my consociation or my existential intimations so to say. Or in fact you are degrading me and to the lowest there is and of any worthwhile considerations. Thenceforth in this August house I am now asking you if only to further elaborate upon your unasked for accusations. But Honorable Member I only heard of this news from somebody or you know who. Yes but that still is inadequate as you must reveal every bits or knick-knack or any teensy-weensy thingies you are cognizant of. I told you, I was only told and furthermore I have forgotten the mysterious other nomenclatures but why should I disclose all in the first place. Or ask the: you know who or you know what I am talking about. We are definitely going to embark upon that pathway but you must be willing to be fully responsible for all your heinous accusations. So be it then, I am more than ready. How dare you invoke the Exalted Name of the Supreme Leader and the Defense or Military-Complex: as well. Or that you have gotten so much monies that you have you have to perform your unholy duty. Please stop, I know what I am doing but you have said enough and it actually hurts when you keep on rubbing salt to the injury. Oh you are hurt, you admit that and if you must know it hurts even more here. But you were close to him also and why the hullabaloo now? You shut up. Well you should shut your trap also. You are being smug are you, I’ll wallop you then you know. Oh you want to wallop me, Tell you what, why don’t you ask him to tell everything and bring to court all those concerned! Yes I will do that. Ok, Ok. But then better not, better not man. Aha, Aha!

No comments: