Monday, April 22, 2013

Cerita - cerita 2013 2

I have a friend,an amiable chappie,much of my years,but dresses and acts according to his own,or that his disposition that bears not what his age dictates but his heart. He has many cyber friends - pretty girls - particularly,yet the women he wisely chooses. They that I gather, can converse with him,understand his jokes and amused and entertained by his light banter. Some he has met and most I think he has not. But one thing for sure - he enjoys their company. I envy him because he enjoys life and not with bundles to throw but just friendship although electronically only and far away. As to what he did when he met the ladies, I can only speculate. Not to bother,really,as everyone to his own. But I do wonder sometimes? One helluva tete a tete I suppose! Hoho! I too can do like him but to what purpose? He may be happy doing what he does,but does the same give anyone else the same happiness. Love can be the supreme equation when nobody questioned sex. Sex can be happy too and why not? Sex is always gleeful even though love wasn't discussed. So he had sex then or presumably so but one strange thing he uttered was, although a lady friend of his broke up their mobile phone and social network relationship, she is still open for one more or twice more - for old times sake! In that regard,sex, seemingly so, overrides love! hehehe.. Happiness or such a metaphysical component can be guessed in its given configuration but difficult in its entirety. For my buddy, perchance, sex is bliss but for me still bliss but without the proverbial chase or the phone calls,the chit chats, the naughty words and the secret rendezvous. Just a request and its on but spice it with a little bit or urgency - even better - or that something urgent like the car motor is still running...hihihi. However no sense of danger at all,unlike my dear comrade who was quite in a bind when he suspected his better half got a whiff a what he was at! HOHOHOHOHO! My advice,do it legal,less stressful...hohoho...again...Cheers! Peace! 

No comments: