Friday, April 26, 2013

Cerita - cerita 2013 5

And there I was right in front of the building that housed the club - the posh karaoke - Mikey spoke about. I called him a couple of times but no answer, could be he was with a couple of his unknown buddies pulling the only arm of the notorious bandit even though the arm are now keyboards electronically functioned or that was what Mikey related and oft repeated pronunciation that he only observed the fun and not joining the game if ever. Well he recommended the joint and even mentioned the Lounge Manageress to ask for. Alone and in the midst of plushness that I entered the lobby of the club or was it the corridor immediately outside the lifts bringing me to the level where the esteemed establishment was situated. I must say I was like an incongruous figure what was with my schoolkid and enormous sling bag slung across my shoulder and my ordinary attire and to which the sole purpose could only be ordinary. However people in suits - Gentlemen and Ladies came to greet me; walkie talkies in hand: making their very presence - rather intimidating! Yet they were so pleasant and inquired as to my presence but with such delightful manners. All inhibitions disappeared when I mentioned the Mummy's epithet that was recommended by Mikey. But another Mummy was called and she arrived immediately after. Boy! She was so attractive - almost like a Bollywood mega star but with features subdued and in a wonderful way - more Malaysian and more beautiful. I can't really gather after that but I remembered following her like a meek little boy tagging behind his Mommy. And so that I ended in a snug little room but so resplendent, the giant flatscreen TV in front and the cordless mikes placed neatly inside a receptacle purposely built. A bathroom so cozy was even included in the singing chamber. A waiter came in a second later and he never left for he was in charge of the room and that was his only duty for the evening. Mouth agape and eyes scrutinizing the entire chamber that I not noticed another Mummy making her presence beside me. Beautiful also but slightly mature she softly asked about the girl that I liked to accompany me sing and to which I answered the Mummy that was the concierge! She gave a laugh and continued that Mummy Princess will join later and she and that was Mummy goddess was Princess's team mate. I said anyone that they would recommend and I will gratefully comply. She estimated all costs and gave me a figure that I find reasonable because the whole place and operations looked so expensive and plush. Shasha came and immediately kissed me on the lips and grabbed my balls at the same time. I was so shocked! I closed my mouth not allowing her slurp like kiss that I almost feel like being raped. I remember a friend in London thirty years ago who mentioned something about a Mombasa handshake where girls over there will greet you by grabbing your genitalia. A Kenyan of European descent and whose Dad ran a safari motel, Bill or was it Paul? Just can't remember the name - was so amicable and without any snobbishness at all. So that then was the Mombasa Handshake but more localized. Shasha had me in her embrace for quite some time  that I know not how to escape from the queer situation that prompted me to gesture to her albeit humorously that I was a Holy man by raising my arms prayer like indicating like a pious fellow that would not be prudent to be caught in such difficult circumstances. She immediately let loose but laughed aloud uttering "Bullshit! Why would a Holy Man be in a place like this?" I sheepishly laughed alongside, not knowing how to answer! Princess appeared and the second later was also embracing me but more loving like and not violently as per Shasha! The bit later I was embraced by both women - both pretty and menacing - and both so enticing. An upbeat number came to the speakers and the two ladies did a sort of sexy dancing with me in the middle. I did not how to reciprocate but to dangdut step along with. The girls guffawed with Princess exclaiming " Orang Lama" or an old hand and dangdut his forte. She changed the music to dangdut and there was I dangduting with a beautiful woman of my dreams. Two in fact but Shasha wasn't familiar with the beats so she just sat down but smiling and flirting with me from afar. Oh! Heaven! I'm in heaven. The evening ended with me driving back so dazed and so happy! What a club really! No wonder men can get lost in them! The bill was loud and the theme was sex but I did not do it as there were prices that I could not afford. And once,only once that I can visit! As another time would break me - financially and emotionally! HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO.....hehehe!

No comments: