Friday, April 26, 2013

Cerita - cerita 2013 4

Life as of is as much as what one prepares after life or that this life is only fleeting and the good that one does here will be rewarded countless times in terms of good and heavenly pleasures afterwards. Life over here can be constrained but still pleasurable even though regimented: must the canons from the man above be dutifully abide by. In this world, excesses can always be detrimental but excesses still allowed as Godly canons dictate, example being; man is allowed four wives if can be fair to all. And so that I managed to attract a beautiful hostess in that she wants to go dating with me,not once, but  quite a few - during the short period of time that I was enamored. No binges like on spirit and wild wrestling, just quiet time singing and chatting. Even wale - wale,Lenny and Mikey tagged along and much at the posh and girlie karaoke joint that I wanted to check out and the very establishments - verily - out of the way from the dingy karaoke halls that we  were all all familiar with. And must say also that the damages for the same niteouts will cost ten to twenty times as much in the expensive singalong club. But the credit card was free then and I - for once - just wanted to see before pushing up daisies or lallang(tall grass). Paula came to me so easily and so fast that the chaps were truly surprised. The very first evening that Mummy Bella introduced her and she stick to me like super glue after which.  I don't why? Perhaps I looked like a Notable, but, did not at all dressed like one, no  three piece suits or expensive batiks just what an ordinary Joe would wear. And timepiece being a digital Casio instead of a blazing gold Rolex. But I had full set teeth then - dentures including; perchance - that I could be the most handsome of the group! Hohoho! Boy! Was I one proud bloke particularly with a pretty girl holding me close and at places very visible in that people gathered to observe. However, only nocturnal establishments as daytime locales can be too risky! hehehe!.. The many nieces and nephews may notice! And so it was at one upmarket coffeehouse that I came to be alone with Paula when the buddies excused themselves in order for us to be alone and innermost, which, that Paula asked me to spoon feed her a tiny morsel of what was on my plate. I complied not knowing that it was supposed to be romantic and one I wasn't aware of until much later when I had a thought about it. It was in fact an indication that she wanted to pursue the relationship further but I was just going along with the whole thing and not really thinking ahead. After all she was just a few years older than my little girl and her dad was just a few solar years senior than me. And all info from what she confessed when were out on dates the few times prior. I enjoyed the meetings and was wallowing in all the attention that I think not of anything further plus not even noticing her cues. I even proposed to her to call me for dates until the time she does not want to do so but to tell me when she decides that. Come to think of it,no sane girl would do that if she has something in mind and one of going up another level or a bit more of a permanent status. Right after that, she doesn't answer my calls anymore, or, that maybe - she has lost all interest, but good really as I would not know how to end things. When mulling things over with the comrades the tad later, Mikey suggested that I should have fooked first and only think at a later date. I said NO! A major sin and would be barred from heaven if not repentant! Howsoever,should I embark upon that option I would have signed an unseen and difficult contract and one too loose to enforce and too vague to make void! HOHOHOHOHO!

No comments: