Saturday, April 27, 2013

Cerita - cerita 2013 6

Whilst Shasha was giving me the bear hug maneuver she uttered 500, I inquired what 500, she repeated again 500. I didn't get her and the 500 thingy remained a mystery. Princess arrived after that and I was lost in the shenanigans that followed. Most of the time me and Princess danced the cha cha and dangdut Shasha picked from the system and the evening ended when the lists of songs were exhausted. Since it was already late when I entered the club so the length of time spend innermost was only about an hour or a bit more to last a half hour in addition. Princess from time to time had to go to the other karaoke rooms to check on the guests that I only boogied with her butterfly like. Shasha looked tired so she took some time off for a nap. I ended up singing alone but I truly enjoyed the karaokeing as the club's system was fantastic. The mike was very receptive, the songs the latest version and the sound reverberates neatly,nicely and tightly within the compacted space that was the karaoke chamber,not unlike the entire room was professionally sound proofed that Aryati and My Way sounded so wonderful and so deep down sentimental. The fact was the entire operations started as early as 3pm to prepare for the early evening crowd coming in after 5pm or the happy hours part of the club's operating hours. Whilst I appeared a little after 11pm or the ending part of the day for the entire staffs. Somewhat the mystery of the 500 as lucidly mentioned by Shasha was never really solved until I had a mobile phone chat with Paula much later. I did go for a few times after my first ever visit to Club 21 when the buddies when hearing of my little tales were eager to go romp inside. Mikey was the most excited so he volunteered to underwrite the entire damages to be expected. The second time was late as ever and the protagonists as at first weren't there. Both had gone home early. Mummy Bella assisted us and that was when Paula was introduced. Paula forced me to take her number and the next day I called. While bantering with her with the sexy dancing part tickling her the most,the mysterious 500 figure was inquired. Still laughing she retorted " only 500 so cheap, should at least be 1000 if not more ". Somehow her words doesn't really answer the riddle? The infernal 500 or one k or two! hohohohoho!!!???

No comments: